Customer Relationship Builder
Save On is seeking a fun, energetic, positive Customer Relationship Builder to join our team!
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a fun, fast paced, growing company? Are you a problem solver with an upbeat, positive personality that loves engaging with other people? If so, we are looking for you to be our Customer Relationship Builder!
Together, with our trusted business partners, we are dedicated to helping Savers live life for less by saving them time and money. We are passionate about the growth of our team, business partners, and the communities we call home.
As our Customer Relationship Builder, you would support our mission to nurture our business relationships by reaching out to clients, listening to what they have to say, and deliver resources and solutions.
In addition to reaching out to clients, you would have other basic receptionist responsibilities.
This is a wonderful entry-level opportunity for someone hungry to learn new things and gain business and marketing experience.
This is a part-time role working out of our Troy, Michigan office.
- Perform customer service calls and conduct customer care surveys with a warm and positive attitude
- Complete customer service calls on a timeline
- Communicate with Customer, Corporate Administrator, Manager, Sales Team/Manager as it pertains to information obtained through customer service calls
- Detail oriented and organized, with strong communication skills and diligent follow up
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Receptionist responsibilities include:
- Timely answering of main line and accurately directing calls
- Mail distribution each day
- Send packages using UPS/FedEx as needed
- Office supply ordering
- Assist with special projects when needed, including prepping conference room for executive meetings
- Must display strong characteristics of SaveOn’s Core Values
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- 1-2 years hands-on office administrative experience, a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently
- Ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal), excellent grammar, spelling and proof-reading skills and follow-up effectively with all staffing levels and clients/customers
- Ability to work independently, self-starter, energetic
- Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment
- Flexibility to adapt to all situations
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast-paced ever-changing work environment
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, and Word
We work directly with reputable businesses and provide savers access to savings in their community through our integrated print and digital strategies. We are the destination for offers, coupons and deals delivered to over 4 million homes, monthly.
Headquartered in Troy, Michigan with additional offices in Wyoming, Michigan, Schaumburg, Illinois, Little Canada, Minnesota, and Davie, Florida. The company was founded by Mike Gauthier in 1984.