Digital Sales Manager
SaveOn is a fun, passionate, and GROWING company!! We are seeking an experienced, energetic Digital Sales Manager to join our amazing team!
What We Do:
We work directly with reputable businesses and provide savers access to savings in their community through our integrated print and digital strategies. We are the destination for offers, coupons and deals delivered to nearly 5 million homes, monthly.
What We’re Seeking:
A leader who is passionate about growing a sales team and providing businesses with digital marketing solutions to help them achieve their goals. This is a great full-time opportunity for someone interested in a fun, fast-paced and dynamic sales environment.
As a Digital Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing online sales strategies with focus on increasing online revenue, planning, strategic growth of digital products, increasing internet advertising base and new business development. You must also be an effective leader, someone who can lead sales training, and communicate new digital concepts and ideas.
We offer a base salary + commission and bonuses, including benefits, which can add up to a six-figure annual income upon reaching target goals.
What You’d Do as a Digital Sales Manager:
The Digital Sales Manager is created in the market to help assist sales reps increase sales, motivate, and answer questions. They help coach up the designated rep(s) to next level in their ability to sell. They attend ride-a-longs with their designated rep(s). They work closely with the VP of Sales to build confidence of the sales rep they support with product knowledge, presenting product, and increasing revenue. They help motivate the reps and help them become more successful.
Must have excellent time management skills, and be highly organized. Other tasks may be assigned as needed by the VP of Sales. The Digital Sales Manager must be timely, a good communicator, have a positive attitude and willing to go that extra mile every day.
This position will require travel throughout the local territory you’re assigned to.
- A POSITIVE attitude
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience preferred
- Minimum three-year experience in Sales, preferably in the Digital field
- Current knowledge of digital ad technology, online ad serving, 3rd party research skills such as ComScore and Google Analytics
- IAB and/or Google AdWords certification a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office products required
- Experience with Wide Orbit, Matrix, Nielsen and ComScore are a plus
- Teamwork and accountability
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work well with a team and fully execute tasks
- Ability to be an organized Multi-Tasker who can wear multiple hats to get the task at hand completed
- Ability/willingness to conduct business on iPad/cell phone (employees must have access to an iPad and cell phone during working hours)
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle (with insurance) during working hours
You May Also Have:
- Strong negotiation and closing skills, excellent organization and reasoning skills
- Personality and attitude that represent and consistently demonstrate the company’s core values
- Keen ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Acute attention to detail – with a strong ability to prioritize and execute tasks
- Experienced CRM user
- Experienced team manager with a proven track record of managing sales staff to achieve targets
This is SaveOn:
SaveOn provides everyone a chance to enjoy more with those that matter most. We continually seek out new ways to connect savers to everything from major brands they know, trust and love to the small businesses and local experiences that fuel the community they call home.
Headquartered in Troy, Michigan with additional offices in Wyoming, Michigan, Schaumburg, Illinois, and Little Canada, Minnesota. The company was founded by Mike Gauthier in 1984.
Our Purpose Statement:
We help Savers live life for less by connecting them with relevant and trusted businesses. We are the top-of-mind provider of innovative marketing solutions, passionate about the growth of our business partners. Joined together, we create saving opportunities to the communities we serve.
If you’d fit in with our positive, motivating, energetic, forward-thinking culture = apply today!